Wednesday 27 April 2011

Easter Celebrations

Sorry for lack of posting, I am in my last month of university and my life has literally become: Sleep, Food, Tea, Work, Food, Tea, TV, Work, Food, TV, Insanity, Tea, Food, Sleep and so on...
But thought I would update you on Lent. ITS OVERRR!! And I hope you all did well, if you gave up anything for Lent yourselves. For my part, it was tough but I managed to complete Lent without having a mug of tea, and it feels so good! By the end people were asking me why I didn't just give, but I wanted to complete something well, and feel proud that I managed it!! It was also a matter of self-control, which I usually fail at, so it was good to have some achievement in this.

But most importantly, what I think now, is the day that Lent ended. Not because I could finally enjoy a mug of hot tea (although that was good), or enjoy my friends wedding and dedications, but because Easter Sunday represented for me, the time when Christ died for me (and you all) and then rose again, all so that my sins and rubbish could be fixed and forgiven! Its wonderful news.

I hope you are all well, I have had a lot of profile views, but not any more followers, please click the follow button if you see this and haven't already!!

HAPPY EASTER!!
X

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it that long with out Tea. I'm sure it had to have been very difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! It was, do you drink tea?
    Thanks for following!! X

    ReplyDelete