Monday 11 April 2011

Confessions of a tea-drinker

Thought I would update you on how lent is going.

As I said in an earlier post, I decided to give up drinking tea for lent this year, as frankly, I have far too much of it.
It has actually been more difficult than I imagined, having replaced tea with hot water or hot chocolate, both of which I like, I still miss tea an awful lot! I usually come down for my toast at breakfast, go to the kettle, get out a mug and find- "Oh No! No tea for me, hot water it is!" or so on. Luckily we have run out teabags in the house anyway, but it has still been a struggle.
We have 2 weeks left until lent finishes, and although it has been tempting, I am glad that I have so far managed to steer away from tea. It has bought me an unintended source of satisfaction so far knowing that I can complete something well.

How is Lent going for you all? Comments please!

No comments:

Post a Comment