Thursday 24 March 2011

Library musings

Sitting in the library, trying to do some work for an essay due in tomorrow.

BUT: I keep getting distracted- what a surprise!

Four guys are giggling like girls in front of me, looking at something on their laptop.
And I can't but help nebbing.

Also, I have been looking at curly hairstyles. Since I had a hair-cut-disaster, Ive been waiting for it to grow so I can get it re-styled to something that is presentable without a headband.
In the meantime, I am looking at pictures of curly hair, if you could find any decent ones I would be forever grateful!!

Here's a couple or three:






All pictures from hair.becomegeorgeous.com

Now on with some more work...
xx

1 comment:

  1. YOU SHOULD BE ESSAY WRITING! Oh, hang on. So should I.

    LOVE LOVE LOVE that third photo. Such a perfect colour as well. I wish I could have short hair...

    ReplyDelete